The scope of the company’s activities for registration and accreditation is:
Analytical laboratory testing of electrical insulating fluids for electric utilities,
industrial high voltage power users and service companies.
IMS – APX – 2 Rev.0
TJ|H2b IMS Policy Statement
TJ|H2b laboratories, their Top Management and all employees are committed to:
- Comply with the standards and customer requirements;
- Satisfy applicable requirements and fulfill compliance obligations
- High quality of tests and high standards of service;
- Familiarity with the IMS purpose related to quality, policies, and procedures;
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the IMS;
- Prevention of injury and ill health;
- Protection of the environment and preventing pollution.
- Ensure the participation and consultation of all employees and their representatives in the occupational health and safety management system.
Dave Hanson -President
TJ|H2b Analytical Services
March 21, 2017
IMS - PR – PS Rev.1